1. Names and contact details of the persons responsible for processing data, as well as of the company’s data protection officers
This information on data privacy is applicable for data processing by:
In-charge:L5 Interiors GmbH, Geiselhöringer Str. 19, D-94315 Straubing, Germany, Email: datenschutz@L5-interiors.de
The internal data protection officer of L5-Interiors can be reached on the address L5 Interiors GmbH, Geiselhöringer Str. 19, D-94315 Straubing, Germany, or on email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
Visiting the website
When you log-on to our website https://L5-interios.com, information is automatically sent from the browser being used on your end device to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called Logfile. The following information is collected without any action on your part, and it is saved till the automated deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from where access is gained (Referrer URL),
- The browser used and if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Analysing the system security and system stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We never use the collected data for drawing conclusions about you.
3. Transferring data
Your personal data is not passed on to third parties for any other purposes than the ones mentioned below.
We pass your personal data on to third parties only if:
- You have given your express consent for it according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- passing on information is necessary according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. f GDPR for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation to pass on data according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and necessary according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. b GDPR, for handling the contractual relationship with you.
Information which results every time in connection with the specific end device used is stored in the Cookie. However, this does not mean that we directly know your identity.
On the one hand, Cookies serve to make the usage of our offer more approachable for you. And so, we use so-called Session Cookies to recognise that you have already visited some pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after you leave our page.
Furthermore, for optimising the user-friendliness of our website, we use temporary Cookies that are saved for a particular fixed period on your end device. When you visit our page again to use our services, it is recognised automatically that you were on our page before along with your entries and settings, so that you do not have to make the same settings and entries again.
The data processed by Cookies is required for the mentioned purposes, for safeguarding our legitimate interests and of third parties according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept Cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can configure your Browser in such a way that Cookies are not saved on your computer or in such a way that a message always appears before a new Cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of Cookies may prevent you from using all the functions on our website.
5. Analytics Tools
a) Tracking Tools
The tracking measures used by us mentioned below are implemented on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the deployed tracking measures, we want to ensure a need-based design and a continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to collect statistical data on the use of our website and to do an analysis for optimising our offer for you. These interests must be considered legitimate in the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective goals of data processing and the data categories must be referred to in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of setting-up a need-based design and for the continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this connection, anonymised user profiles are created and Cookies (see Clause 4) are used. The information regarding your activity on this website generated through the Cookie such as,
- Browser type/Browser version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and it is stored there. The information is used to analyse the website usage, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purpose of market research and need-based design of these internet pages. If necessary, this information is transferred to third parties, as long as it is legal or as long as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Your IP address will not be associated with any other data held by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised so that tracking is not possible (IP-Masking).
You can stop the installation of Cookies with the proper settings in the browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case, possibly all the functions of this website cannot be fully used.
Furthermore, you can stop the collection of data generated through the Cookie as well as the data about your usage of the website (incl. your IP-Address) and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading a Browser add-on and installing it (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can stop the data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An Opt-out Cookie is set which prevents collection of your data in the future when this website is visited. The Opt-out Cookie works only in this browser and only for our website and it is stored on your device. If you delete Cookies in this browser, you must set the Opt-out Cookie again.
More information on data privacy in relation to Google Analytics is given in Google Analytics – Help section (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Data protection rights
You have the right to:
- demand information about your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 GDPR, and especially demand information about the purpose of processing your data, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the intended storage duration of your data, the right to rectification, deletion, to limit data processing or the right to object, the right of appeal, information about the origin of your data, as long as it was not collected by us, and information about existence of automated decision making including profiling and if necessary, meaningful details about it;
- immediately demand the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data saved with us according to Art. 16 GDPR;
- demand deletion of your personal data saved by us according to Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing your data is necessary for exercising the right to free expression and freedom to information, to fulfil a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- demand limitation on processing your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, if the correctness of data is disputed by you, processing your data is unlawful, but you reject deleting it and we do not use the data any longer, and you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or if you have raised an objection against processing your data according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- demand that you receive your personal data that you have given us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format according to Art. 20 GDPR or to send it to another responsible party;
- revoke your consent at any time which you had given to us once according to Art.7 paragraph 3 GDPR. As a consequence, we cannot continue processing data in the future, which was based on this consent and
- file a complaint with a regulatory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you can approach the regulatory authority in your usual residence or workplace or at our office location.
7. Right of objection
As long as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 Pg.1 lit .f GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to raise an objection against processing your personal data, if there are reasons for it which result from your special situation or if the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is executed by us without the need to specify any special situation.
If you want to exercise your right of objection or revocation, just send an email to info@L5-interiors.de
8. Data security
Within the website, we use the standard SSL security technology (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. As a rule, a 256 Bit encryption is used. If your browser does not support 256 Bit encryption, we use the 128-Bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is encrypted can be seen from the lock on the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
In general, we use the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss of data, destruction of data or against unauthorised access by third parties. We continuously improve our security measures according to the technological developments.
9. Topicality and amendments to this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and was prepared in June 2018.
Continued improvements to our website and offers on it or changed legal or official regulations can make it necessary to amend this data privacy statement. You can view and print out the respective valid data privacy statement at any time on the website via https://l5-interiors.de/datenschutz
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of a contract data processing agreement to permit use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is given on http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf by Google.